Please keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.
The photo size should not be more than 1 MB. Allowed photo types: png gif jpg jpeg. Images must be between 400x400 and 2048x2048 pixels.
Guidelines for filling up Online Application
Form for Admission in 2018-2019
Please read this guideline before filling up your online application form at the website www.ggdsdrajpur.com
STEP I: NEW USER REGISTRATION
The students who apply for the admission should first visit college website
www.ggdsdrajpur.com and click on apply online button to get them self registered for
filling the online form
IMPORTANT! The email ID used for registration must belong to the applicant. The email address must be valid and functional. There is no scope for changing the registered email address in future. All communications shall be sent only to the registered email address.
Go to the website www.ggdsdrajpur.com Click APPLY NOW AND FURTHER CLICK NEW USER TO GET YOURSELF REGISTERED.
- Enter your First name and Last Name
- Enter your Valid Email ID which will be used for the application process and subsequent communication upon registration.
- Choose Password according to the Password policy listed therein.
Please click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT button after entering all the details.
After successful registration, a pop up shall appear with a message that the user id and password has been sent to your registered email id. Please open up your email and click the activation link provided therein and activate your account.
STEP II: SCAN AND SAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
Before filling application form, please scan and store the following documents as separate files. The same needs to be uploaded as required during the ‘Online Application’ process.
|SRNO||NAME OF DOCUMENT||TYPE||SIZE|
|1||Latest Passport size photograph (Mandatory for first , second and third year students)||JPEG||50 KB|
|2||CLASS 10 TH Mark sheet (Mandatory for students applying for First Year in college)||JPEG||50 KB|
|3||Class XII Mark Sheet (Mandatory for first , second and third year students)||JPEG||50 KB|
|4||Character Certificate from the last Institution attended (Mandatory for students applying for First Year in college)||JPEG||50 KB|
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE SCANNED DOCUMENT FILES LISTED ABOVE ARE LEGIBLE AND READABLE.
- APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITH ILLEGIBLE DOCUMENTS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
STEP III: ONLINE APPLICATION
- Step 1: LOG in to the portal by entering the Registered Email ID as User Name and the registered password.
- Step 2: A screen will appear where the application form is divided into Two Parts . Part -I contains information to be filled and documents to be uploaded and Part -II leads to making the online payment towards to forms submission through payment gateway using Debit /credit card or Net banking
- Step 3: Fill Part -I of the Form and upload the required documents as mentioned in the guidelines above
- Step 4: Before Saving and moving Part -II of the Form recheck filled in form thoroughly to see all the Columns Part-I are filled correctly and documents are uploaded
- IMPORTANT! Please note that you cannot Edit/Modify your application once you click SUBMIT Button. Please ensure that all aspects of the application and supporting documents are correct before submitting. CLICK PRINT PREVIEW Button to view the details entered.
- Step 5: Go to Page-II of the Form to make the payment through Debit Card.Credit Card /Net Banking Account
- Step 6: You will be directed to PayU Payment gateway when you click on “Pay”. You must make the payment then click “Finish” for your application process to complete . If payment status shows “Completed” ,please click on “Finish”
to complete your application Process .
YOU WILL BE RECEIVING THE MAIL ON YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ID AFTER PAYMENT OF THE PROSPECTUS FEE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON YOUR APPLICATION STATUS AND COUNSELLING SCHEDULE. YOU WILL BE SENT THE MAIL ON YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ID. AFTER ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION, THE APPLICANT MUST OBTAIN A PRINT OUT OF THE SUBMITTED APPLICATION FOR HIS/HER RECORDS AND MUST BRING THE COPY OF THE SAME ALONG WITH ALL THE ORIGINALS CERTIFICATES (10TH PLUS TWO MARKSHEET ,CHARACTER CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY THE LAST INSTITUTION ATTENDED CASTE CERTIFICATE FOR VERIFICATION ON THE DAY OF COUNSELLING AND FEE DEPOSIT DAYS AS MENTIONED IN THE ADMISSION SCHEDULE IN THE PROSPECTUS
Do not SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION. Duplicate applications will not be considered. You shall be informed about the status of your application through an email notification that will be sent to the registered Email address.